THANKS FOR CHOOSING RAPID-CAST! firstname.lastname@example.org
Transition Instructions for First Time Customers
1) Make certain the cutter blade is new or has been sharpened recently.
2) Use the current material remaining in your tank; leaving just 10-15%.
3) Add the additional 100 grams of the material (shipped in a separate zip lock bag) and allow it to completely melt.
4) Remove the heated line from the print head and purge directly through the heated line. (DO NOT purge through the side purge spout of the print head). Once there is air moving through the heated line, purging is complete. (We recommend replacing the tank filter at this point.)
5) Place the new build and support material in the tank up to the normal levels. Allow to melt completely. Before connecting the heated line to the print head, preform a short purge.
6) Disable the “Hot Purge” function on your print heads or any other automatic temperature adjustments that raise the temperature to 130C. Set the Build print heads to 115-120C and Support print head to 105-110C. (Lower temperatures within those ranges may work better.)
7) Set temperatures for Build Lines to 120-125C and Support Lines to 110C.
8) Set your room temperature to 20C/68F or below. (Leaving machine lid open may help printer maintain lower temperatures.)
9) We recommend adding cooling time between printed layers until the chips on the cutter flutes get removed by the vacuum.
Build Material Operating Temperatures
Tank: 115-120C Line: 120-125C Jet: 115-120C
Support Material Operating Temperatures
Tank: 105-110C Line: 110C Jet: 105-110C
Room temperature: 65-68F/18.33-20C or Lower